Christmas Gift Ideas for the Paddler in your Family!
Christmas Gift Ideas They’ll Never Expect
Want to put a smile on that special someone’s face? Your kids have been good this year (surprisingly) and you want to reward them for their behavior? Perhaps you’ve been good this year (unlikely) and feel you deserve to treat yourself?
Well, look no further, Frontenac Outfitters Canoe & Kayak Centre has the perfect Christmas gift ideas for the paddler in your family!
Beyond the unwavering love and affection you’ll receive after giving the best gift ever, why try and fit a canoe, kayak, or stand up paddleboard beneath your tree this year? Easy, purchase a boat or board before Christmas Day and receive the following incentives:
- Free storage until Apr. 15th/2016– Don’t worry, you get a fancy ‘post card’ of your purchase that you can give to the recipient!
- Free delivery within a 100km radius – delivery arrangements will be made at the time of purchase
- Additional offers available on certain products – this includes In-Store Gear Credits, Sale Pricing, or Free Courses with Purchase
Not sure what’s right for your special someone, or are they indecisive about what they want? A gift certificate is a great choice!
The perfect board for beginners who are looking to explore flat-water or mild, open conditions. As a planing board, the Jetty 11 is designed with user-friendliness and stability in mind, and the added depth provides ample volume for riders of all size!
- $679 + 13% tax
- Includes an adjustable paddle & ankle leash at no charge
- Total savings of $150
The Monte Cristo 10’6″ SUP is the perfect board for novice paddlers or intermediate riders. As a planing board, its design caters to stability for flat-water paddling, but its shorter length and wider beam provides a playfulness for those looking to ride the waves.
- $1099 + 13% tax
- Includes $100 In-Store Gear Credit & Certified 1.5hr Personalized SUP Course
- Total savings of $200
Designed for speed & efficiency in flat-water paddling, the Journey 11’6″ is a touring board ideal for beginners and advanced riders alike. Ample depth offers a wide weight range of paddlers, and is the deck rigging provides gear storage for the adventure paddler!
- $1349 + 13% tax
- Includes $150 In-Store Gear Credit and Certified 1.5hr Personalized SUP Course
- Total savings of $250
We have one Horizon 17 from H2O in their SuperLight Kevlar construction (layup no longer offered for 2016) remaining from 2015. Constructed from Kevlar with an outer layer of gel-coat for impact resistance. Materials are bonded together with vinylester resin in a dry-infusion manufacturing process to keep weights low but retain strength and durability.
- MSRP of $2895 – Sale price of $2795 + 13% tax
- Kneeling thwart, five-finger hand grips, float tank hatch covers, and two-tone gel-coat are upgrades exclusive to Frontenac Outfitters which we pass along at no charge ($410 value)
- Total savings of $510
Ultralight Helium canoes are constructed using a combination of carbon fiber and Kevlar with a layer of gel-coat on the hull for impact resistance. Materials are bonded together using epoxy resins in a dry-infusion manufacturing process to provide the ideal strength to weight ratio.
- MSRP of $3295 – Sale pricing of $3195 + 13% tax
- Kneeling thwart, five-finger hand grips, and hatch cover float tanks are upgrades exclusive to Frontenac Outfitters which we pass along at no charge ($210 value)
- Total savings of $310.00
Looking for an exceptional price on an exceptional kayak? Each year sees a new fleet of kayak rentals as we sell our rentals off each season. The odd time we have a straggler left at the end of the year, and this season happens to be one of those years. We have one Zephyr 155 remaining in stock!
- Gen2 Polyethylene construction (52 lbs)
- MSRP of $1719.00 – Sale Price of $1155 + 13% tax
- ‘Lightly’ used – only rented from Jul. 2015 – Oct. 2015 / includes self-rescue straps ($60 value)
- Total savings $564