Frontenac Outfitters Stand Up Paddleboard Event
What’SUP (11:00am – 12:00pm)
- Different boards available and their purposes
- Materials of construction including pros & cons of each
- Equipment needed and water safety
- SUP Paddling clothing available
- Proper paddling technique (theory)
- Break for Lunch (12:00pm – 1:00pm)
- Opportunity to chat about what’s right for you
- Water Demo (1:00pm – 4:00pm)
- How-to SUP including proper paddle stroke, stance, and basic technique
- On-Water Paddling Games
- On-water activities will be rotated in groups to maximize student-to-instructor ratio
- We have limited number of demo boards available, so we can only get a select number of people on the water at one time
- Folks are encouraged to bring their own board if they have one to help get those without a board to get on the water quicker
- It’s recommended to bring a lunch, water, sunscreen, and a change of clothes
To help us organize the Stand Up Paddleboard Event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re coming!
We look forward to seeing you on the water!
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts since 1984