Your unforgettable long weekend starts at Frontenac Outfitters! Our rentals are in full swing this weekend, but we still have a few canoes, kayaks, and stand up paddleboards in our rental fleet for folks looking to get out paddling!
If you’re interested in getting started with SUP but don’t want to break the bank you will LOVE the Jetty series of boards from Perception. We only have a handful of these remaining, so be sure to come paddle one soon!
To learn a little more about getting started with SUP, check out our article on How to Improve you Stand Up Paddleboard Experience.
Test Paddlers Get a Free Night’s Stay!
We have a limited amount of campsites here at the shop, but we are offering a free night’s stay to anybody coming out to test paddle this weekend!
As there are only five camping pads available, it’s a first-come, first-served basis. So give us a call or send us an email to let us know you’re coming, and we’ll be sure to set you up with a campsite!
A Long Weekend
with Long-Boat Savings
- Offer the highest degree of safety with full deck rigging, reflective perimeter lines, and multiple bulkheads for positive buoyancy
- Provide the best fitwithin the cockpit for aided control, stability, and comfort
- Most efficient on the water as they track the best (paddle straight), retain glide longer, and are less susceptible to weathercocking
- Cater to long-term skills development due to proper contact points within the cockpit, lower seat backs for easy re-entry, and lower deck heights to facilitate proper paddling techniques
- Handle any water conditions and allow the use of a spray skirt to prevent waves from entering the cockpit which hinders stability and safety