Frontenac Outfitters Campsites
Campsite RentalsPrices are subject to change without notice
A ‘FREE Night’s Stay’ is available to customers who wish to make their boat buying a truly memorable experience. Your free nights stay is offered within 24- hours of your boat purchase. Test paddle to your hearts delight and choose from our incredible selection of watercrafts. Campsites at a $25 nightly fee are also offered to Frontenac Outfitters Course and Clinic Instruction participants.
Frontenac Outfitters offers secluded wooded and waterfront campsites mirror what is provided at nearby Frontenac Provincial Park. Sites are accessible by automobile except C/S #7, which is a 1- minute walk. All sites have waterfront access to great swimming, a swim raft as well as fishing and wildlife viewing opportunities. Each site has a picnic table, fire pit, level sand campsite pad and nearby outhouse facilities.
Important Note: We encourage other camping enthusiasts to visit Frontenac Provincial Park for campsite rentals and inquiries as we no longer rent to the general public!
$25.00 per night (4 adults per site) + 13% HST ($3.25) = $28.25/night
Site #1: Drive-to (tent pad: 11′ x 12′). Large site connected to site #2 for big groups (up to 8 people)
Site #2: Drive-to (tent pad: 12′ x 12′). Connected to site #1 for large groups (up to 8 people)
Site #3: Drive-to (tent pad: 12′ x 12′). An easy access site perfect for late arrivals
Site #4: Drive-to (tent pad: 12′ x 12′).A nice, large hillside site that offers great privacy
Site #5: Drive-to (tent pad: 7.5′ x 12′). Perfect drive-to site with small tent pad for two
Site #7: Walk-to/Paddle-to (tent pad: 6.5′ x 8.5′). Our only waterfront site has a smaller tent pad and is perfect for couples looking for evening privacy. The Point: A general use waterfront area that is open to everyone. Swim, sunbathe, just relax by the water while enjoying a moonlight dinner cooked over an open fire.
Campsite Rental Terms
- Payment: Cash, Debit, Visa or M/C DUE upon check-in
- Check-in time: 1 pm to 5 pm (late arrivals must have self-serve instructions arranged in advance)
- Check-out time: Noon
- Damage Deposit: Open-end Visa or M/C damage deposit at time of rental
- Deposit Return: When your campsite is left in a clean & satisfactory manner
- Garbage: Campers are responsible for taking out their trash & leaving their site clean
- Reservations: Recommended in advance (Fri. through Mon. & long weekends). Your Visa or M/C credit card number & expiry date is required to secure your campsite booking
48-hours cancellation notice is required or a 1-day rental fee is applied Note: Reservations are NOT accepted by e-mail.