Astral Greenjacket PFD Review
The Astral Greenjacket PFD has been the standard for whitewater paddlers since its inception. However, with its full rescue capabilities, comfortable low-profile, and feature-rich outfitting it’s also become a popular choice among flat-water enthusiasts , trippers, and guides.
The Astral Greenjacket PFD offers freedom of movement unlike any other jacket. Along with open sides and low-profile, the Greenjacket features Astral’s ‘Foam Tectonics’ that allow the outer front panel to move with your upper body while the inner panel remains in place. The vest also features ‘Flotection’ armor plating on the sides providing impact protection for your ribs and vitals.
Constructed from 500 denier Cordura nylon with PVC-Free Gaia and PE foam flotation, the Astral Greenjackeet PFD is not only durable, but it’s environmentally friendly as well. It includes a large zippered front pocket with multiple internal compartments to store and organize your gear, and the storage space behind the front panel is ideal for housing a small throw bag.
Loaded with features, the Astral Greenjacket PFD is also outfitted with:
- Two zippered side cargo pockets for additional gear storage
- Quick-release rescue harness tack-stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity
- Harness includes carabiner park for anchoring a safety tow line
- Spectra safety loop for emergency extractions
- Eight adjustment points to ensure a custom fit
- Front lash tab for a rescue knife or whistle
- Fleece-lined hand warmers
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Paddlesports Experts, since 1984
To view the Greenjacket PFD on Astral’s website, Click Here!