Eddyline Kayaks Caribbean 12 Kayak Review
The Caribbean 12 from Eddyline Kayaks is the newest member to our line of sit on top recreational kayaks. With a wide 30” beam and 12’ length, the Caribbean 12 has extraordinary stablity.
The unique and highly efficient Gull Wing hull design combined with stiff thermoform material provides smooth glide that is uncommon among kayaks in its class. These design aspects also improve tracking of the Caribbean 12 despite its short length. That said, maneuverability and responsiveness remain high when paddlers edge slightly and utilize wide, sweeping strokes.
A high back seat comes standard and is easily adjusted on the fly. Below the seat pan is a small drain line that routes water into the hull and directs it to the scupper holes. This feature prevents paddlers from sitting on a wet seat should water enter the kayak.
The UV resistant, high gloss thermoform construction of the Caribbean 12 provides paddlers with a lightweight, reliable kayak they can appreciate for long-term recreational use!
- A large front hatch with rigid, water tight lid and stainless steel hardware
- Centre and rear hatches with VCP-style lids
- Rear tank well with template to house 5gal bucket or milk crate
- Side carry handles constructed from lightweight carbon fiber
- Sea Dog foot pedals for easy adjustment on and off the water
- Gear tracks along the side for mounting accessories
- Self-draining scupper holes within the cockpit and rear tank well areas
- Variety of flat areas for additional accessory mount customization
- Bungee paddle holders on either side
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Ontario’s Kayak Experts, since 1984
To view the Caribbean 12 kayak on Eddyline's website, Click Here
Thermoform ~ 45 lbs / 20.4 kg$1695