Eddyline Equinox 14 Kayak Review
The Equinox 14 from Eddyline Kayaks is one of the newest members in our line of day touring kayaks. Merging the comfort of a recreational kayak with the performance of a sea kayak, the Equinox offers a good balance between stability and efficiency.
The shallow vee hull and hard chines instil confidence in beginner paddlers as the kayak tracks easily with inspiring glide. Sharp entry points allow the Equinox 14 to slice through the water effortlessly, while the defined sides highlight the boat’s responsiveness to edged turns.
The cockpit is generously sized to accommodate a wide variety of paddler sizes, while the padded thigh braces are well positioned to improve the fit of smaller individuals. To further improve the comfort and fit of the Equinox 14, hip pads are included along with the three-way adjustable backrest to offer support where it’s needed.
Constructed from lightweight, UV resistant thermoform material, the Equinox 14 is a tough and reliable kayak that only weighs 45 lbs! This means easy cartopping and less worry when it comes to durability.
- Bow and Stern hatches along with bulkheads for watertight storage and positive buoyancy
- Deck rigging bow and stern for additional gear
- Recessed decking fittings for a clean, elegant finish
- Rear perimeter lines that are utilized upon re-entry
- Retractable carry handles bow and stern along with security loops for cable locks and attachment points for towing
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
To view the Equinox 14 kayak on Eddyline's website, Click Here
Thermoform ~ 45 lbs / 20.4 kg$2145.00