Level Six Eleven Two XL Cruising SUP Review
The Eleven Two XL Cruising SUP is a big, stable SUP that offers a solid platform for fitness paddling. Despite being shorter than the Eleven Six Cruising SUP, it suits larger paddlers who are looking for a board with extra volume or people who want to bring their dog or a friend out for a ride.
It rides nicely on flat-water, so it's a great choice for beginner paddlers or those new to SUP yoga. Unlike SUP's originally designed for ocean waves, Level Six makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Multi-layer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days
- Deck bungee to hold your essentials
- Comes with a tool-less cruising fin
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts, since 1984
To view the Eleven Two XL Cruising SUP on Level Six's website, Click Here!
Epoxy / Fiberglass ~ 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
$1450.00$1300.00Save $150 - Includes FREE Carbon Paddle and Board Leash ($400 Value) - In-Stock Boards Only