Wilderness Systems Radar 115 Kayak Review
The Radar 115 kayak from Wilderness Systems is the smallest boat in the series that also includes the larger Radar 135. The Radar is an angling kayak designed with tri-powered capabilities that allows you to Paddle it like a traditional kayak, Pedal it with the Helix Pedal Drive, or Power it with the Helix Motor Drive.
The Radar 115 kayak features Wildy's S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology to maximize Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness, and Tracking for ultimate performance. The flat deck allows paddlers to easily stand if needed and offers freedom of movement for casting and landing fish. As it is the shortest of the two boats, the Radar 115 provides the highest degree of maneuverability and responsiveness, whereas tracking and acceleration aren't as efficient as the longer model.
Fully loaded with state-of-the-art outfitting, the Radar 115 kayak includes a multitude of storage opportunities with hatch areas and stern tankwell. Several SlideTrax rails are pre-installed for mounting rod holders, electronic holders, and other accessories; the scupper holes are provided not only for self draining but also for customizing the kayak with fish finders and other scanning technologies.
The AirPro MAX seating system comes standard allowing you to optimize your position depending on mode of propulsion. For those upgrading the Radar 115 kayak with a rudder system, a built-in hand controlled steering system is offered for easy navigation. This set up is ideal for those who want to troll while fishing and enables you to stay along the edge of weed bed or rock shelf when casting while drifting.
- AirPro MAX Seat – Suspension-style seating for full comfort with forward/aft trim range and three height positions
- Enclosed Orbix bow hatch with integrated paddle park
- FlexPod OS Removable Console – this electronics console can be easily removed from the kayak to protect your devices
- Rectangular Stern Tankwell
- Centre Rectangular Hatch
- Flex Pod PD – Pedal Drive Mounting Area or Electronics Staging Area
- Bow & Stern Metal Grab Handles
- Molded-In Side Handles
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
- Keepers XL Foot Brace System
- Hand-Controlled Rudder Steering Mount
- Generous accessory rails – for placing rod holders and other devices
Experience a Vastly Superior Purchasing Process.
Frontenac Outfitters invites YOU to Paddle With Us.
We Stock Hundreds & offer Free Test Paddling Everyday!
Canada's Paddlesports Experts since 1984
To view the Radar 115 kayak on Wilderness Systems website, Click Here!
Polyethylene ~ 85 lbs / 38.5 kg$1879
Helix Pedal Drive ~$1429.99Pedal drive not included with kayak
Helix Motor Drive ~ 15 lbs / 7 kg
$2728.99$2542.99Save $186 - In-Stock Motor Only - Motor drive not included with kayak